Fiber Related Links
Guilds and Organizations
· Black Sheep Handweavers Guild, includes a very large collection of links to fiber related site.
· MAFA, Mid-Atlantic Fiber Association
Equipment and Fiber Supplies
· Spinners and Weavers Housecleaning Pages, a site for buying and selling gently used spinning and weaving equipment.
NPSWG Member Web Sites
· The Reiland Farm and Shoppe, member Sharon Reiland's home page
· Waterloo Mohair, member Judy Hanninen's home page
· Sigrid Piroch's ARTS Studio
· The Yarn Vault, Taryn Barnett’s yarn shop
· FiberNet--A gathering place for the whole fiber arts and crafts community. For further information, including an on-line subscription form, visit http://www.benefitslink.com/knit/fibernet/fibernet.shtml
· The Weaving List. Subscribe to the weaving list by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subscribe weaving in the body of the message.
· sheep-L (sheep husbandry, health, wool, etc.) e-mail to email@example.com with 'subscribe sheep-L' as the message.
· Knitting Traditions, Beth Brown-Reinsel's page patterns and classes.
· The Sock Calculator, a web page that will compute a personalized sock pattern for you. (Have a tape measure handy!)
· Circular Hat Calculator, a chart which can be used to create a circular hat pattern based on a circumference of 14 - 24 inches.